GEN21 caters to the Broadcasters requirements to manage Content consumption towards non-linear platforms. This includes Video on demand (VOD) content transmitted over the internet via streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime, or being provided by a television Broadcaster as an additional option on top of their linear programming.
GEN21 modules for Non Linear broadcast Management leverage the available functionality of GEN21 Broadcast and Media and also manage other OTT play requirements. Some key features are as follows:
- Rights– Assigning non linear rights and platform based to the content.
- Non Linear Schedule– This includes scheduling/publishing content based on the license rights and availability.
- Cataloging – Assigning details to the content for OTT like synopsis, poster, default breaks, default promos etc.
- Packaging– Creating packages for viewers with predefined programs, commercials and promos.
- Delivery– Content Delivery through GEN21 digital workflow module and utilities to upload the content on desired OTT platforms or CDNs.