GEN21 Marketing auto-suggests the best sales packages in terms of best pricing strategies and best deals that maximize the revenues and minimize the costs for a Broadcaster. Intricacies of such Packages & Deals simulated and generated by GEN21 are geared for Broadcaster’s internal revenue/ cost optimization purposes. The module has the ability to dynamically factor in any changes in normal business processes.
- Define the best sales packages/pricing strategies via Revenue / Profit & Loss Analysis
- Highly flexible Package Manager for all types of packages (Regular, Sponsorship etc)
- Includes Client/Agency Bonus Management & Audit trail
- Package Realization Processes / Reports
- Efficient Package Builder from user defined parameters
- Pre-finalization proof facility included
- Define sponsorship template along with workflow approvals
GEN21 CPRP is a powerful tool to generate CPRP based packages. It auto suggest Programs and number of spots for each such program based on availability, ratings and rate cards. Internal Packages & deals simulation processes benefit broadcasters to optimize Revenues and Profit/Loss.
- Multi version enabled
- Historical & Trace-ability plan
- Integrated with sales modules, real time monitoring between departments
- Capture and integrate with rating data for rating prediction
- Post buy analysis
- Auto search slots by parameter base
GEN21 Sponsorship module enables to define sponsorship packages in terms on number of sponsors, co- sponsors. It has a facility to create high level budget / target for programing team with approval process. This module provides facility to define / estimate budget or target at different levels like high level, manager level for control and approval.
- High level target definition and approval
- Linked to Schedule to recalculate target based on actual airing.
- Allocation and maintenance of minimum rate for spots.
- Price list template definition and maintenance.
- Sponsorship matrix benefits template definition and maintenance.
- Multiple / Alternative internal packages.
- External Sponsorship package creation and maintenance
- Sponsorship package realization and compensation package.
- Sponsorship package reports.